When it comes to plumbing businesses, owner-operators need to be savvy about how they are marketing their services. Regardless of whether you’re a new business or have been in operation for years, using search engine optimization (SEO) techniques can help get your company in front of more customers.
In this case study, we’ll look at the SEO efforts of a plumbing company and what kind of results they achieved. By understanding what worked (and what didn’t), other business owners can apply similar strategies with the hopes of achieving similar success.
349 verified leads in 30 days
Around 30 days, we produced 349 verified leads for this contractor:
- 106 contact form requests from his website;
- 139 phone calls from his website;
- 104 phone calls from his Google listings.
The client is the fastest-growing plumbing, heating, and drainage company. They are a network of local-based gas-safe registered engineers offering same-day services that have been certified by professionals with over 20 years of experience in our industry!
The company came to us to help improve its SERP rankings, grow organic traffic and eventually receive quality leads from the website.
Here are some of the problems that we found:
- The website only had a few referring domains/backlinks and therefore suffered from a low domain authority.
- The service and location pages were not optimized for SEO.
- Their Google My Business Profiles weren’t properly optimized.
- There were a lot of technical issues that hindered the link equity flow across the site
Here are some of the solutions we did:
- Technical Site Audit
- On-Page Content Optimization
- Link Building & Outreach
- +400% monthly Organic Traffic growth from 2,697 to 13,480
- +115% increase in Monthly Goal Completions from 780 to 1,681
- + 2x increase in Monthly Leads Value within the 6-figures
- +5 GMB profiles in the Top 3 of the Local Pack
How To Work With Us?
We only work with businesses that:
- Are ambitious about evolving their business
- Have the bandwidth to take the transition that will come from working with us
- Feast their employees and their clients well
If that sounds like you, then go Please contact us here.